BUS ROUTES AND TURN BY TURN INFORMATION
- Full Fare: $1.00 ($0.10 transfer)
- Student: $0.80 ($0.10 transfer)
- Senior/Disable: $0.50
- Full Fare 10 Ride Pass: $8.50
- Student 10 Ride Coupons: $6.75
- Senior/Disable 10 Ride Coupons: $4.25
To Ride the Bus:
- Have your fare or pass ready when you board and prior to taking your seat.
- Cash riders must have exact change. Operators will not make change.
- Notify your operator if you need a transfer.
- NO EATINIG OR DRINKING ON PBT VEHICLES.
- Be considerate of your fellow riders and operator.
- East Harding
- South Main St.
- University Ave.
- West 13th Avenue
- Hazel & 28th Ave.
- 17th Ave. & Miramar Ave.
- Cherry St.
Davis Life Care, Packington, Market Street, Industrial Park, (Hutchinson Street) are Demand Response Routes. Notify your driver or call the office to go to these areas.
13th Ave Bus Routes
*Under Route (L) means bus left and (R) means the bus turns right.
17TH & MIRAMAR AVENUE
EAST HARDING AVENUE
HAZEL & 28TH AVENUE